If you’re passionate about caring for animals, great at communicating with co-workers and customers, and enthusiastic about a career in veterinary medicine, we want to talk to you! We’re hiring for the position described below.
Associate DVM – Full Time – $10,000 signing bonus
Columbine Animal Hospital is located in Littleton, CO, a great location where you are just roughly 30 minutes from the beautiful mountains for camping, hiking, biking, fishing etc. You can also venture into downtown Denver for great food & entertainment or take in a game with any one of our multiple professional sports teams.
We are currently in search of an associate DVM to add to our team. We have been a staple & a valued part of the Littleton, CO community for over 40 years. We work hard to uphold our long-standing tradition of providing quality, compassionate, life-long veterinary care. We are a tight-knit, family-oriented team who enjoy each other while still maintaining a hard-working, professional environment.
Our facility offers digital & dental radiology, well-equipped surgical suite, comprehensive diagnostic in-house lab, digital & dental radiology, ultrasound, therapeutic & surgical laser ultrasound, paperless medical records, & easy access to a board-certified surgeon. We also practice as a Fear Free hospital.
Our compensation and benefits plan are generous, competitive, and commensurate with experience. Our package includes:
• Guaranteed base salary with production bonus
• Signing bonus and/or relocation assistance
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance with shared premiums
• Practice-sponsored life insurance
• 401(k) eligibility with employer match
• Annual continuing education stipend
• Paid time-off for personal use and to attend CE
• In-house development programs for new graduates, experienced Associates, and Medical Directors
• Sponsored Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with wellness initiatives
• Paid AVMA PLIT policy coverage
• Reimbursement of all licensure and DEA fees
• Reimbursement of professional membership dues
• Personal pet discounts
• Flexible schedule for work/life balance and NO WEEKENDS
• No emergency hours
The ideal candidate should possess a positive attitude, enjoy client communication and education, work in a collaborative fashion with our staff and enjoy veterinary medicine! Both seasoned practitioners and new(er) graduates are encouraged to apply and will be considered! Must be a licensed DVM in the State of Colorado or have the ability to become licensed.
We would love to hear from you!
All applicants are kept confidential. Please send resume to the practice manager Hayley at: firstname.lastname@example.org